And another really nice thing happened today: Julia, Isaiah's nanny (read as: young lady who comes once a week to play with Isaiah, not someone to whom I have turned over the care of my child) called me and said she was back in town. She's been out of the city staying with her mother for the past month as she prepares to get married! Anyway, she's available tomorrow during the time of my appointment, which means that she is able to stay with Isaiah while Thomas and I go to have the ultrasound done. We were fine with taking Isaiah with us, but it will be nice to be just the 2 of us and know that Isaiah is having a great time with his beloved Julia.
Anyway, so that's where I am today: up, down and all around. Underneath it all, I know that God is sovereign and I am resting in Him, but my emotions are pretty wacky today. I told my mom that, and she said, well, according to those weekly pregnancy emails, you're supposed to have wacky emotions right now! That's my mom, always hopeful and always loving me.

1 comment:
Will and I are praying for you and Thomas as you prepare for your appointment. May God's peace and comfort be with you during this time.
We love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment