Don't worry, I'm not consoling myself with food. But I'm amazed at how quickly life can change. I'm also not going to get despondent at every turn of the week, but these first few times when I remember that "Oh yeah, this week I would have received that baby center email and seen that the baby was the size of a grapefruit (or whatever fruit or vegetable they chose)" I think it's going to be hard. It was hard this past Sunday when it would have come. And I did cancel those emails from coming--don't worry!
I'm definitely doing better at the moment emotionally, and I have a post that I've been working on to share something that was really encouraging for me. But for right now, I'm thinking about Abraham Lincoln's childhood in Russian and popping a peanut M&M every now and then and sipping some green tea. And missing my baby. I'm glad that our baby is in the presence of God, worshipping where there are no tears of sadness.

No comments:
Post a Comment