Thursday, December 4, 2008

How Not To Get Over A Migraine...

1.  Get up early
2.  Decide to go to your language lesson, for at least part of the time
3.  Walk to the metro in a drizzling rain
4.  Try to talk Russian for 2 hours
5.  Walk back from the metro in the cold
6.  Have a late lunch with 5 men who are talking about theology and philosophy of ministry
7.  Help clean up the kitchen
8.  Carry around a 20+ pound Little Man (but hey, he's finally gaining some hefty weight!)
9.  Over supper talk about philosophy of ministry and analyze the discussion that took place during the late lunch with 5 men
10.  Sing during family worship
11.  Carry around a 20+ pound Little Man and snuggle with him and let him pull on your hair before going to bed
12.  Sit and read things on the computer and type a blog post (but I did wear my glasses!)

...but in all this--ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY LIFE!
(though I did wish that I didn't have a migraine, and now I'm going to bed)

No comments: