Sometimes expression helps me get passed the thoughts and feelings inside my mixed up head
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Not Alone
There's nothing quite like the gentle squeak-thud of the bathroom door over and over again while you're in the shower to remind you that you're not alone.
I hope that you are here to help me stay accountable in my thoughts about my life, whether those thoughts be about my life as wife and mother, life in Russia, life as student, life as daughter, life as friend, well you get the idea. I always talk with my husband about these things, but sometimes I really miss the input of godly women who sometimes think a little differently than men just because women often have a different perspective. I don't have a lot of accountability over here, and I miss it.
Sometimes I want to share victories that I have. Sometimes I have really interesting experiences that I want to talk about. And sometimes I'm thinking that I need a swift kick in the pants! So love me wisely, please.
2 comments:
I'm hoping that the squeaking wasn't coming from a mouse. It'd be a mighty big mouse to swing the door open and closed ;)
Haha! No the squeaking was also the door, being open and closed repeatedly by my little munchkin.
Post a Comment