I have so much that I want to share with you, my friends! Right now we're getting ready for our trip to the States. I think I might have a spare moment in a couple days. :) I'm trying to figure out the basic things that we'll need to get for our new home, which is harder than I thought that it would be!
I'd appreciate your prayers for wise use of our money during this process. I know that I want to stay within a certain budget, but I know that I can get carried away fairly easily because I feel so excited about getting our house in order. And let's face it, most people enjoy spending money, and that includes me!
Thankfully we do have an IKEA on the route to our new place, and IKEA has amazing prices! I'm doing some online shopping (formerly called window shopping) to try to plan ahead so that I don't get carried away once we land on planet America. Our families have been very generous to us as well, offering extra furniture and such.
But I know myself! So I ask again that you pray for good stewardship for me in this area. Please pray that I will remember that we don't have to get everything at once!
And hopefully soon, I can share some more stuff that God's been doing in me, because there's a lot!

1 comment:
cristy, we have a couple of pieces of furniture that you all may use. we would love to keep them but it takes up so much space. so, if you need them we can do that. one is an armoire (where i used to keep our tv--in fact, i think thomas helped fix it i think before) and a dryer, and possibly a small desk. we'd be happy to loan them.
Post a Comment