We have been super busy with all kinds of great things since being back. We are in our new place, and my mom is helping us really make it look like our own home, much faster than I could do it on my own. And today we get to do another great thing.
My sister-in-law gave birth to their second child earlier this week. Little Graham joined us on the outside without the pomp and circumstance of his older brother, much to everyone's delight and relief. Today we're going to go meet him. I am excited to see him, to hold a little bitty baby again and love on him. We get to see the rest of Thomas' family as well. I think it will be a lot of fun, but I wish that this rock in my stomach and aching pain around my heart would go away. I didn't have this much emotional reaction when my friend in Russia had her baby, I don't understand why I am pretty much constantly holding back the tears lately. So if you think about it, I could use your prayers today.
Thanks. And when things settle down a bit, I'll tell you more about the fun stuff that's been happening and all the good reports from the doctors.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How did it go? Sorry that I'm just seeing this now! I'll be praying for you...
Post a Comment