So now I'm pregnant. And I'm thrilled! And by God's grace I'm not panicking. Sure I'm thinking that learning Russian is about to get even harder. I'm wondering how I'm going to navigate the metro with a little person who can't walk and a littler person that also can't walk. I'm probably not going to be very mobile for a long time, at least not by myself. I'm curious how God's going to work in my life with this new child that's currently about the size of a blueberry (thank you Baby Center for the cool info!). I'm really tired already, but thankfully it's not the double whammy that it was when we first got back. Now it's just pregnancy tired, which is similar to jet lag tired, but different.
My thoughts and my memory have become more and more random, or non-existent (mainly my memory there, I still have lots of thoughts).
But I'm not freaking out like I was before. God's timing is cool like that. Of course, if I had been pregnant when we first got here, I know that He would have helped me through that crazy panic, but I'm really glad that He worked in my heart first to prepare me to really, REALLY want to get pregnant. And now I am. And I'm thrilled. Curious, but thrilled!

2 comments:
So excited about you having another little bundle of joy! Are you going to find out if it is a boy or a girl? Do you have names picked?? The general public needs to know the answers to these questions!!!
We are praying for you and glad that you are feeling well!
Thanks, Carrie! We're pretty excited, in case you couldn't tell. :)
We are definitely going to find out the gender of our baby ahead of time. Actually, it would probably be hard not to know because I get the feeling that the doctor here wants to do multiple ultrasounds to check on this baby because of Isaiah's spina bifida. I don't think I could look at our baby that many times and NOT know what to call him (or her, of course).
We do have names picked out, but until we know the gender, we'll keep them to ourselves.
So glad to satisfy the public!
Thank you very much for your prayers, please keep them coming!
Post a Comment