I wasn't thinking afterwards, "Wow! How wonderful this service was and the fellowship was great!", but maybe God worked in my heart to make me more open and willing to see things differently. I hope so.
Still, I do look forward to visit Oksana's church again. My friend Luda might even go with us next time. She's sort of "in the market" for another church.
And while I'm on the subject, I would really appreciate your prayers for Luda. She is an incredibly, incredibly intelligent young woman. She basically taught herself English. Now she reads philosophy and religious materials in English. Um, I don't even read philosophy in English and understand it. Anyway, I'm very burdened for her. I love her dearly, and I want her to know Christ, just as I want all my family to know Him. I pray for that daily.
I haven't been able to spend as much time with Luda lately because she works like crazy! She is one of the most motivated and hard-working people that I know. She's really quite amazing.
So, church...
I continue to pray for contentment and for understanding. Please pray that God will also help me stay motivated to increase my vocabulary, because I'm sure that would definitely help in my current feelings.

No comments:
Post a Comment