So, we're in Novgorod, and it seems that I'm sick I feel quite annoyed by this new development. Last time we were here the weather was terrible, but I was fine. This time the weather is wonderful and I feel terrible. Maybe this city and I just don't get along.
And I feel self-conscious about being sick because it's not just us. We're staying in someone's home, and they have children. Russians can be fairly protective of their kids' health, and I don't really blame them, but I REALLY don't want to be the cause of their kids getting sick, especially the 5 month old little girl.
So I'm whining a little bit to myself amd to you. We'll probably be heading home in the morning rather than the late evening as we had originally planned. Oh well, maybe next time I'll get to see the city in good weather and good health.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment