We are getting back into the swing of things on our side of the globe. It's taking me a little longer to adjust to the jetlag this time, being pregnant and all. I have my first lesson tomorrow after a 5 week break. Please pray that I won't worry about performance. Often when I'm so tired because of something beyond my control, I actually have really good lessons.
Oh, and PRAISE GOD I haven't started getting sick yet. Please keep that a matter of prayer though as tomorrow begins my regular travel on public transport with all the yummy smells and sways.
There's a ton that I have going around in my head, but energy is working against me right now. I'm going to bed.
5 comments:
We're praying for you here!
Thanks! I need it!
oh! I forgot about how sick you got with isaiah. I'll definitely pray that you don't have that treacherous experience again. I'm so excited for you (so is david). Will you come back to the states to have the baby?
Hi, Cristy! Hope you're feeling all right. How did that lesson go?
Thanks, Cathy! I'm feeling pretty good overall, just really, really tired. That lesson was all right. The next couple of lessons were better, but I am frustrated with my decline in Russian. I'm praying for a better attitude. :)
Post a Comment